Brand Positioning explained
A brand is no longer what we tell the consumer it is - it is what consumers tell each other it is.
Brand Positioning Explained
Brand Positioning refers to “target consumer’s” reason to buy your brand in preference to others. It ensures that all brand activity has a common aim; is guided, directed and delivered by the brand’s benefits/reasons to buy; and it focusses at all points of contact with the consumer.
Brand positioning must make sure that:
- Is it unique/distinctive vs. competitors ?
- Is it significant and encouraging to the niche market ?
- Is it appropriate to all major geographic markets and businesses ?
- Is the proposition validated with unique, appropriate and original products ?
- Is it sustainable - can it be delivered constantly across all points of contact with the consumer ?
- Is it helpful for organization to achieve its financial goals ?
- Is it able to support and boost up the organization ?
It also involves identifying and determining points of similarity and difference to ascertain the right brand identity and to create a proper brand image. This is the key of marketing strategy.CaptainWebs creates a strong brand positioning that directs marketing strategy by explaining the brand details, the uniqueness of brand and it’s similarity with the competitive brands, as well as the reasons for buying and using that specific brand.We understand and realize that positioning is the base for developing and increasing the required knowledge and perceptions of the customers , therefore we make a solid plan to fully satisfy its needs,and set your service apart from your competitors.
There are also various positioning errors, such as
- Under positioning- This is a scenario in which the customer’s have a blurred and unclear idea of the brand.
- Over positioning- This is a scenario in which the customers have too limited a awareness of the brand.
- Confused positioning- This is a scenario in which the customers have a confused opinion of the brand.
- Double Positioning- This is a scenario in which customers do not accept the claims of a brand.
As CaptainWebs,we use our experience to offer the brand positioning at its best,and avoid any errors that would lead your brand lose its essence in the market.Our team creates the main strategy that would help us position your brand in the market,and develop its identity to make it ready enough for competitive business.